Whether you are an experienced WordPress developer or completely new to WordPress — I bet you’ve come across the question of what is the best Hosting For WordPress Convesio at some point. If so, you may have thought to yourself, is that a hosting provider? If a tiny coder like me is confused by this, what chance do regular people have? If you’re feeling that way, take a deep breath and let me give you some facts.
There are many choices and decisions to be made when setting up a website . using a managed wordpress hosting convesio is an important decision that you need to think long and hard on. You want to make sure you choose the right web host, because this will affect your website’s performance. As well as determining how fast or slow it is. You should have all the informations needed to make an informed decision about where you want you site hosted.
Table of Contents
- What is Convesio
- What is managed WordPress hosting?
- Next-Gen WordPress Hosting Based on Docker Technology
- Benefits Of Using Best WordPress Hosting Convesio
- Key Feature of WordPress Hosting Convesio
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Convesios WordPress Hosting
- Convesio for WooCommerce Hosting
- Pricing Informations for Convesio
- Convesio WordPress Hosting FAQ’s
What is Convesio
Convesio is a managed WordPress hosting provider for agencies that offers next generation WordPress hosting. The reason why Convesio is the best option for hosting WordPress is simple. You can focus on creating killer content rather than spending hours/days going through dozens of technical issues as well as pleasing all your clients with quality hosting
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is hosting that’s specifically designed to be used for WordPress websites. It’s often faster, more secure, and includes some additional features like automatic backups.
You could host your own WordPress website on a regular shared hosting account, but then you would have to take care of all the technical aspects of running a website (updates, backups, security checks, etc.). With managed WordPress hosting, on the other hand, the server your site lives on is optimized for running WordPress only.
This typically means it’s better secured against hacking or malware attacks and that the technical details of running a website (e.g. updates) are handled automatically by the web host.
Managed WordPress hosting also tends to be faster than regular shared hosting because it comes with built-in caching (which helps load pages more quickly) and CDN support (which helps your site load faster in other countries).
Next-Gen WordPress Hosting Based on Docker Technology
The WordPress hosting industry is constantly changing. More and more companies are offering hosting optimized for WordPress, and as a result, new features are constantly added to existing hosting plans. Convesio, a new next-generation WordPress hosting company based on Docker technology, tries to set itself apart from the competition by offering a unique set of features that no other hosting company offers.
Docker based WordPress hosting is the future of web hosting and we are here to make sure you are ready for it
Convesio is the first and only managed WordPress hosting platform built from the ground up for Docker.
1 – What is Docker
Docker is a container technology, which is exactly what it sounds like. Software that allows you to store and run other programs or software on it. “A container is a standard unit of software that packages up code and all its dependencies,” according to Docker. As a result, the application moves from one computing environment to another in a timely and reliable manner.”
In other words, if you have an application, such as a WordPress site, you can package it into a Docker image for WordPress. It is then transformed into a container that can be launched from almost any location. Containers are similar to virtual machines with one major difference: containers operate at the OS level, whereas VMs operate at the hardware level. As a result, containers are more efficient and portable because much of the baggage associated with a VM is removed.
How is this work as Managed WordPress Hosting
Convesio deploys your site as Docker container instances in a highly available cluster so you will never have to worry about traffic spikes or slow page load times again.
Its design allows you to scale WordPress sites with ease as your traffic grows, along with providing a solid foundation for a reliable, robust environment.
This is all made possible by using Docker containers to create isolated environments for each component of a WordPress site (e.g. database, web server, cache layer) that can be scaled independently.
The result: you get zero-downtime scalability and high performance without any complexity or server administration in your way.
Add domains, SSL, caching and auto scaling in just a few clicks.
1- Deploy a new high availability WordPress site it under a minute
It takes less than a minute to set up a new high-availability WordPress site.
Convesio automates the entire process, making it simple and seamless to scale your site up in the future. No need to configure Load Balancers, Docker Containers, or Database Clusters.
- Automates the installation of WordPress in a Docker container.
- Getting ready to scale
- Optional extras: PHP, WordPress versions, server, and database types can all be selected.
2- The Site Dashboard allows you to keep track of important website stats.
Check important metrics to obtain a sense of how much money is being spent. You can also see a live log stream of server queries.
- Examine resource usages, disk utilizations, performance metrics, and faults.
- See how many containers are currently active.
- A live log stream can be accessed.
3- Easily add your domain name & SSL
Map domains to your hosting account, deciding which one will be your primary. Then, for each, easily install SSL certificates that will auto-renew.
- For each new website, a temporary URL is assigned.
- Map an unlimited number of domains and subdomains.
- For each domain, install free LetsEncrypt SSL certificates.
4- Set up automated backups according to your preferences.
You can create advanced backup and retention policies that specify how frequently and for how long you keep backups. All with a few mouse clicks.
- The intervals between backups range from 24 hours to 180 days.
- Change the retention time from 24 hours to forever.
- Make a staging site out of a backup.
5-Introducing Managed Auto Scaling
Set the minimum and maximum number of containers to scale between to easily configure auto scaling. You can also disable auto scaling.
- A first in the industry: set up and manage WordPress scalability.
- Configure resource thresholds that trigger scaling events if desired.
- Gain access to logs that detail scaling events.
6- No plugin is required for fast caching.
Convesio caching is completely custom built and designed from the ground up for WordPress. There are no plugins required and everything is built into the platform.
- Control static and dynamic Time-To-Live settings.
- To control page level caching, use exception rules.
- Compatible with WP Rocket and other speed optimization plugins.
7- DB, PHP, FTP and more.
Convesio includes all of the key settings you’d expect from a WordPress host, such as SFTP, PhpMyAdmin, PHP Versions, and others.
- Change the PHP version and make changes to the PHP Configuration File.
- Access to SFTP.
Benefits Of Using Best WordPress Hosting Convesio
1 – Website Performance
Your website’s popularity and visitor retention will be largely determined by how well it performs and serves your visitors. Visitors will return for more if your WordPress website meets their expectations. But, in order for this to happen, you must first ensure a few things.
To begin with, if your website takes too long to load, you will undoubtedly lose traffic. Nowadays, dedicated servers with up-to-date hardware are common, such as using SSDs over HDDs for optimal data transfer rates, having a dedicated network infrastructure with stable connections and redundancies, and so on.
2 – Website Security
Website security should be a major priority for any website these days. Data breaches, data leaks, DDoS, malware, and other threats are all too common, and they can do a lot of damage to you, your visitors, and your business.
When selecting website hosting services, ensure that the business you choose offers cutting-edge data protection against all types of cyberattacks, viruses, and malware.
Convesio, one of the finest WordPress hosting providers, offers update security against a variety of dangerous attacks and applications, ensuring the safety of both you and your website visitors.
3 – Data backups:
Backing up your data on a regular basis will help you avoid data damage and loss.
To keep your website’s data safe and backed up in the event of a breach, data loss, corruption, or drive failure, choosing a hosting service with this functionality is a must.
4 – 24/7 Expert Support
Convesio expert team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you might have about your site or help out with any technical issues you might encounter.
Key Feature of WordPress Hosting Convesio
1- Scalable WordPress Hosting
Convesio removes the complexity and cost of deploying high-performance, scalable WordPress websites.
- True auto scaling : When you require additional resources, Convesio automatically scales up, and when you don’t, it scales down.
- Resilient by design : The stack’s components are housed in several containers. If one fails, it is immediately redeployed.
- It’s very fast : Docker containers are very efficient and our stack has been designed to minimize bottlenecks.
- SysAdmin-free : Our dashboard is incredibly user-friendly. You don’t need to be a computer whiz to set up auto scaling.
- Pay-For-What-You-Use : There’s no need to budget for peak usage or choose the most expensive choice. You just pay for what you use with auto scaling.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Convesios WordPress Hosting
- Advantages: Convesio’s 99.9% uptime guarantees that your client’s website is always up and operating, with no traffic loss. Because they have servers all around the world, they can ensure that you enjoy fast surfing and that your website performs well across all devices. It also results in a better user experience. Docker Cloud is a cloud-based architecture that helps IT operations teams deploy containerized apps in the field. Convesio deploys your software in a Docker container, which consumes little resources and scales swiftly.
- Disadvantages : Convesio is a tad pricy for the features and characteristics it delivers when compared to its competitors. Some Convesio hosting plans restrict performance by enabling you to host only one WordPress website. You may experience major performance problems if you choose the Foundation plan. The increased number of containers, on the other hand, did not appear to make a significant difference. When converting document files, if you don’t have all of your fonts loaded, Cloudconvert may modify the file.
Convesio for WooCommerce Hosting
Docker Technology Is Being Used To Handle High-Volume WooCommerce Transactions
WordPress is hosted on Docker containers, which have dedicated resources similar to a VPS.
Additional containers are automatically deployed when more resources are required to distribute the load and keep WooCommerce running smoothly. Containers can be implemented on physical servers as well.
The extra containers are decommissioned after resource levels have returned to normal.
Set up auto scaling in under a minute with no need for a SysAdmin.
During Black Friday-style activities, page load times stay fast.
Pricing Informations for Convesio
Convesio WordPress Hosting FAQ’s
Convesio has clusters throughout North America, Europe, and Australia right now.
Convesio is a managed wordpress is an entirely new platform designed from the ground up for WordPress. Every component in our system has been designed to maximize speed, security, and scalability. We do not use cPanel, Apache, Nginx, or many of the other standard technologies used in WordPress hosting. We have a completely custom load balancer and caching layer in place, with all resources running in Docker containers.
Convesio’s pricing is based on usage, similar to that of cloud providers such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. Depending on your requirements, each site can run in a single container or multiple containers. On all containers, we offer monthly and hourly pricing. Each site has auto scaling enabled, so if you experience a traffic spike, the platform will automatically scale your site up and charge you for additional containers at the hourly rate. Please see our FAQs below for answers to frequently asked billing questions.